Don't forget these...
What is a Delta-8 Vape Tank: Blue Zkittles Indica?
Delta-8 has never tasted so good! R.A. Royal Blue Zkittles Delta-8 tastes like the cannabis strain of the same name, with notes of tart citrus, sweet earth, and wildflowers. It is relaxing thanks to our Indica terpene formula. We start with delta-8 THC distillate and add all-natural, non-synthetic terpenes to create hemp-derived vaping perfection. Our vape tanks thread into any standard 510 battery system.
What is in the Delta-8 Vape Tank: Blue Zkittles Indica?
Each tank features 850 MG of Delta-8 THC in a 1 ML tank.
- Delta 8 THC Distillate (850 MG)
- Propylene Glycol
Why use Delta-8?
Delta-8 THC may have beneficial properties, including:
This section is informational and not a guarantee that every user will experience the above effects. Before using our products, consult your physician. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Directions for Delta-8 Vape Tank: Blue Zkittles Indica
1. Take one inhalation, holding for a few seconds, and then exhale smoothly. New users should follow the adage, "Go low and slow."
2. Repeat three to four times, waiting at least 1 minute between each draw.
3. If desired, repeat after 30-40 minutes.
Warnings and Disclaimers Concerning the Use of Delta-8
- May show up in a THC drug test (Delta-8 only).
- May cause drowsiness.
- Adult use only. Not for use by minors or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult your physician before using our products.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
- The Delta-8 THC in R.A. Royal CBD products is a natural constituent of the industrial hemp plant.
- This product contains a total Delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- The Delta-8 experience varies with each user. We recommend conservative dosing.
- Underage sale prohibited: R.A. Royal CBD does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (USCSA).